Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tony Moly Appletox Peeling Cream and Honey Cream Review~

Hi Bunnies!~
Once again I was sick yesterday :( Which was bad
But that doesn't matter~
So I've had both of these ADORABLE products for a while now, I've been meaning to do a review. Since they're both the Appletox things, I'll combine it all into one review


First: The Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream (the green apple)

Isn't it cute? :D
According to Amazon, this mask "contains keratin extracted from green apple, papaya, and other fresh vegetables to provide moisture and to better eliminate waste and clean up old skin cells. The active fruit acids contained in green apples eliminates cuticles in pores, allowing the skin to have more effective absorption of the nutrients provided by masks and other daily skin care products" There was more to write... but this is essentially the gist of it. 
So, I like to use this product after I've already cleansed my face. After I've washed and dried it, I apply a thin layer of this to my face. I massage it on until it starts drying out and clumping in little balls of cream, oil and skin (disgusting, right? :D) After that you let it sit on your face for about a minute or so, and then wash off with lukewarm/cold water. Pretty simple.
The consistency of this mask is a bit like the Tomatox brightening mask that I reviewed a while a go, however this is thicker, so it's more like... Elmers glue. But not sticky. It doesn't smell unpleasant, however just... weird. I dunno. People say theirs smells like green apples, but mine doesn't really... maybe I just haven't smelled that many green apples and I'm mistaken
Swatch of the peel on my hand~
Overall though, this is a good exfoliating product. It's pretty gentle, so people with sensitive skin can use it. I did notice my skin looking brighter, and that's always a plus~ I'd buy it again.

Moving on~
I actually got the Red Appletox Honey Cream quite a while ago. But better late then never for a review~
"Red Appletox Honey Cream is a daily face cream that is formulated to promote smooth, elastic skin." According to some beauty store online. 
Even more adorable packaging~ :D
This mask is packaged really nicely; the container is pretty big (the size of an apple :P), and beneath the big cover is a smaller, thin, plastic cover, which keeps the contents from flying around. There's also a little spatula to scoop the product out with, which I find convenient (and more sanitary than just using your fingers).
I apply this in the night, as an overnight moisturizer, because I find it to be pretty strong of a moisturizer and it makes my face oily if I use it in the day :(. After I've done my typical nightly routine, I just scoop a little bit out and spread it out all over my face, and I'm done!
The consistency of the mask is very gooey (however it applies nicely), and it smells AMAZING, like fresh apples (delicious!)
I LOVE this moisturizer. The packaging's adorable so it looks cute on my shelves. It also makes my face really  soft; I'd definitely get this again, and I hope that if you think about getting it, you'll like it.

Sayonara for now, my friends~ I hope you have a good rest of the week


4 comments:

  1. I've heard from reviews that some of the Tony Moly products can cause skin problems - has anything like that ever occurred with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm; I haven't noticed any problems with my skin after using any of the products; perhaps other people had more sensitive skin and were more prone to bad effects of the products?

      Delete
  2. great review i have a quenstion this slepping help to the acne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question. Rephrase it?

      Delete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥